Send an email
Troy Roulstone is a Senior Associate in Andersons Solicitors' Family Law team.
Troy graduated from a Bachelor of Health Science, majoring in Pathology, from the University of Adelaide in 2010. Troy then completed a Bachelor of Laws at the University of South Australia and obtained his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Australian National University, both in 2014.
In 2014, Troy commenced his legal practice in a regional firm, and has experience in a variety of Family Law matters ranging from children’s disputes as well as modest and complex property matters. He also spent the duration of his legal university studies working as a law clerk, primarily in Family Law and has an in depth understanding of Court Rules and processes. He also has previous experience in criminal law, succession planning and estate administration.
Troy values genuine attempts to resolve matters by negotiation and understands that this is often the best means by which clients can achieve successful outcomes. He appreciates that Family Law disputes are often highly emotional and is a strong advocate for his client’s best interests. Troy prides himself on providing clients with clear and considered advice and recognises his broad legal practice knowledge base provides significant benefits for his clients.
Troy is admitted to the Supreme Courts of South Australia and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) as well as the High Court of Australia.
In his spare time Troy enjoys taking his dog out on adventures and spoiling his nieces and nephews.
- Law Society of South Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Andersons Solicitors Family Law Team - Third Tier Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm Adelaide in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Family Law Team - Third Tier Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm Adelaide in Doyles Guide 2020
- Andersons Solicitors Family Law Team - Third Tier Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm Adelaide in Doyles Guide 2021
- Family Law Rising Star in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2021
Troy's areas of practice
- Family law
- Children dispute
- Property matters
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form