Bill Connelly is a Partner in Andersons’ commercial team, head of the firm’s Wills and Estate team and head of the Andersons’ Port Adelaide office.
Today, Port Adelaide is a high energy, ever changing community and Bill has been part of it for almost 30 years, including several years as an active member of the Port Adelaide Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
One of Andersons’ most experienced lawyers, Bill can assist you in a very broad range of matters from all aspects of commercial law, to wills and estate planning, and estate administration including the preparation of the wide range of sometimes quite daunting statutory documents.
Whether the work you require is simple or complex, Bill can lead you through the process so that you achieve the best outcome possible.
Bill has a keen interest in AFL Football and spends his time watching and following the game.
- Law Australasia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Port Adelaide Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Honorary Solicitor - Friends of the "One and All" Sailing Ship Inc.
- Recognised as a Leading Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyer South Australia in Doyles Guide 2016
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
Bill's areas of practice
Wills, Estates and Trusts
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form