Aria is a Solicitor in Andersons' Commercial and Wills and Estates team.
Aria works on a broad range of commercial and estate litigation matters in the South Australian Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts. She understands litigation can be lengthy and emotionally demanding. Aria is there to assist clients through the process, and is focused on delivering timely results.
Aria recognises the complexity of commercial law, and understands issues business owners often face across a range of industries. For Aria, it is imperative that she find innovative solutions that align with clients’ objectives to achieve the best possible outcome.
Aria is also proficient in estate planning, in particular, drafting wills, enduring powers of attorney and advance care directives to cater to individual needs. Aria understands that estate administration can be trying and emotional, and works to make the process as simple and efficient as possible for her clients.
Aria is both reliable and consistent, and is always available for any questions you may have.
Growing up by the beach, Aria was involved in surf lifesaving and outdoor team sports. She brings her love of team work, effective communication and helping others to her work at Andersons.
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association
- Women Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Law Australasia
- Committee Member of Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association
- Committee Member Women Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019 & 2020
Aria's areas of practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Wills & Estates
- Elder Law
- Building & Construction Law
- Debt Collection
- Personal & Corporate Insolvency
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form