Alexander joined our family law and wills and estates teams in August 2018 as a solicitor.
Alexander was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2015 after graduating from the University of South Australia Law School and having also completed his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at The University of Adelaide.
Since Alexander commenced practice, he has gained professional experience in a diverse range of practice areas which has afforded him with a well-rounded skill set. Alexander is proficient in all aspects of family law matters, estate administration practice, the preparation of wills and general disputes.
His passion for the law and desire to achieve successful outcomes is highly valued and Alexander prides himself on delivering exceptional advice and establishing and maintaining positive relationships with his clients.
Alexander chose to pursue a career in the law to enhance the lives of others. The ability to create positive outcomes and to assist individuals across every facet of their life is what ignited his passion to become a lawyer.
Away from the office, Alexander enjoys traveling, fine dining and has a keen interest in sports.
- Law Australasia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Andersons Solicitors Family Law Team - Third Tier Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm Adelaide in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Family Law Team - Third Tier Leading Family & Divorce Law Firm Adelaide in Doyles Guide 2020
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
Alex's areas of practice
- All areas of Family Law
Wills, Estates, Trusts and Elder Law
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form