Matthew Fuss is a Partner in Andersons’ civil law team and specialises in civil litigation and personal injury law. Matthew works out of Andersons’ Morphett Vale office.
Matthew is recognised in the top ten South Australian plaintiff lawyers for both workplace accidents and public liability as published in Doyle’s Guide 2015.
Matthew has been a qualified sports trainer with the Southern Trainers Association, part of the Southern Football League, and therefore understands how injuries can affect every aspect of a person’s life.He is meticulous in covering all the details that will contribute to a claim being successful, as he knows that in most personal injury claims, a person only has one attempt to bring a claim. This is especially important because when a compensation claim is completed it is usually awarded on a ‘once and for all’ basis. Matthew’s goal when acting for his clients is to be right the first time.
Matthew completed a combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice degree at Flinders University. His initial work with Andersons was within the commercial department with a particular focus on wills, estates and property law. Today Matthew’s expertise is predominantly lies with Andersons’ civil litigation department, and therefore Matthew has a broad expanse of knowledge in civil, motor vehicle accidents, public liability, workers compensation, superannuation, income protection, total and permanent disablement, as well as wills and estates
- Law Australasia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Recommended - Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) South Australia in Doyles Guide 2016
- Recognised in Top 10 Leading Workplace Injury & Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) South Australia in Doyles Guide 2015
- Recognised in Top 10 Leading Public Liability Lawyers (Plaintiff) South Australia in Doyles Guide 2015
Matthew's areas of practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Medical Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- TPD & Income Protection Claims
- Public Liability
- Wills & Estates
- Power of Attorney and Advance Care Directives
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form