Suzanne practises exclusively in personal injury law including medical negligence, motor vehicle accidents and public liability claims and has practised in this area since 1994, after graduating from Monash University in 1993. In 1995, she relocated from Melbourne to join Andersons
Suzanne has a special interest and extensive experience working in the area of medical negligence. Her work covers a wide variety of circumstances and includes large claims involving catastrophic injuries such as brain and spinal injuries. No matter how big or small the claim is, after years of practising in this area Suzanne is acutely aware of how injuries impact people's lives.
Suzanne’s experience in injury claims and her personal love of an active life provides her with a deep and sincere appreciation of the need for just and comprehensive compensation for her clients. Even simple mishaps can result in disabling and long term injuries with major trauma, inconvenience and expense.
Suzanne works with her clients to maximise their legal entitlements to compensation so they can regain some independence and quality of life.
No matter whether the issue at hand is large, complex and time consuming or more routine, Suzanne will provide her clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
When at home Suzanne keeps busy with her husband and four sons and enjoys running, walking, swimming, pilates and reading.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Law Australasia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Panel member, Litigation Assistance Fund
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Committee member for Australian Lawyers Alliance SA Branch
- Committee member for Medical Law Special Interest Group Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Womens Lawyers Association of SA Inc
- Recognised as a Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
- Andersons Medical Negligence Team - Recognised as a Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Law Firm (Plaintiff) in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2018 & 2020
Suzanne's areas of practice
- Medical negligence
- Civil Litigation
- Personal injury claims
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Public liability claims
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form