Send an email
Sarah Vinall joined Andersons Solicitors in January 2021, as a Partner in the Civil Law team.
Sarah graduated from Flinders University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice (Honours) and a Bachelor of Science (Chemistry).
Sarah worked for a sole practitioner in Christies Beach while she finished her law degree as a law clerk, then stayed on as a lawyer until 2006.
Since 2006 Sarah worked in the personal injury department at another Adelaide Law firm, where she became Partner in October 2019. Her focus has been on motor vehicle accidents and medical negligence, in particular catastrophic injuries.
Sarah has been a committee member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance since June 2011, and became president of the SA branch in July 2018. The Australian Lawyers Alliance is a national association of lawyers, academics and other professionals dedicated to protecting and promoting justice, freedom and the rights of the individual.
She became a Board Member of the Litigation Assistance Fund in December 2017, and has been on the Accident Compensation Committee since January 2017.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys spending time with her family and numerous animals. She rides horses, competing in dressage, and is a member of the local dressage club and riding club.
- Leading - Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
- Recommended - Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) South Australia in Doyles Guide 2017 & 2019
- Recommended - Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer South Australia in Doyles Guide 2017 & 2018
- President of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Board Member of the Litigation Assistance Fund
- Member of Accident Compensation Committee
Sarah's areas of practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Catastrophic Injuries
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form