Garry Palasis is the Managing Partner at Andersons, and has over 40 years’ of legal experience.
Since being admitted in 1977, Garry has practiced in most areas of the law.
Today, he concentrates on landlord and tenant, commercial and business law, sports law, estate planning and contested Wills and Estates.
Garry’s strong view is that the client’s perspective must be understood and factored in before any legal advice can be formulated.
Outside of the law, Garry generously gives his time and expertise to footy. He is a member of the SANFL Tribunal, solicitor for SANFL and SAAFL. He is also the Chairman of the SANFL Permit Tribunal and a member of the SANFL Boundaries Commission.
- Law Australasia
- Law Society of South Australia
- SANFL Permit Tribunal
- South Australian National Football League Disciplinary Tribunal
- South Australian Amateur Football League Tribunal
- Member SANFL Boundaries Commission
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Recognised as a Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Lawyer in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
Garry's areas of practice
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial/retail leases
- General Commercial and Business Law advisory
- Sale and purchase of businesses and companies
- Sports Law
- Preparation of Wills
- Estate planning
- Contesting Wills
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form