Felix has been working at Andersons for over 16 years and is the head of Andersons Commercial Litigation Department. He represents people and companies in a variety of legal proceedings before the various Courts and Tribunals in South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Recognising the complexity in commercial law and the accompanying potential for matters to become protracted, Felix places great emphasis on delivering prompt, predicable results at a reasonable cost.
Good communication is a key to understanding the legal process and Felix prefers a collaborative approach whereby he works closely with his clients to achieve the outcomes they seek.
Many of Felix's clients are already involved in litigation or facing litigation, and he is often able to offer them practical and effective solutions to resolve their dispute.
Felix’s understanding of clients’ issues and needs is in part a product of his experience. Prior to commencing his legal career, Felix worked in the information technology sector for a major South Australian computer supplier and, therefore, understands the pressures on businesses.
Felix is based at the Andersons Adelaide office but often travels to suburban and regional parts of South Australia and works twice a week from our office in Murray Bridge. In the regional and suburban areas, Felix assists clients not just in litigation but also in comprehensive estate planning including Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Directives.
Felix’s interests outside of work include travel and music.
- Law Australasia
- Law Society South Australia
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
Felix' areas of practice
- Residential and commercial building and construction disputes;
- Mortgagee sales and land repossessions;
- Consumer protection law;
- Debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy & insolvency;
- Information technology and intellectual property law;
- Residential and commercial landlord and tenant law,
- Property disputes including fencing and encroachment disputes
- Franchise disputes and advice;
- Inheritance claims and disputed Wills;
- Corporations Law including shareholder's rights and director's duties.
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form