Felix has been working at Andersons for over 16 years and is the head of Andersons Commercial Litigation Department. He represents people and companies in a variety of legal proceedings before the various Courts and Tribunals in South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Recognising the complexity in commercial law and the accompanying potential for matters to become protracted, Felix places great emphasis on delivering prompt, predicable results at a reasonable cost.
Good communication is a key to understanding the legal process and Felix prefers a collaborative approach whereby he works closely with his clients to achieve the outcomes they seek.
Many of Felix's clients are already involved in litigation or facing litigation, and he is often able to offer them practical and effective solutions to resolve their dispute.
Felix’s understanding of clients’ issues and needs is in part a product of his experience. Prior to commencing his legal career, Felix worked in the information technology sector for a major South Australian computer supplier and, therefore, understands the pressures on businesses.
Felix is based at the Andersons Adelaide office but often travels to suburban and regional parts of South Australia and works twice a week from our office in Murray Bridge. In the regional and suburban areas, Felix assists clients not just in litigation but also in comprehensive estate planning including Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Directives.
Felix’s interests outside of work include travel and music.
- Law Australasia
- Law Society South Australia
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Recognised as a Leading Wills and Estates Litigation Lawyer in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2019
- Andersons Solicitors Wills and Estates Team - Recognised as Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Law Firm in South Australia in Doyles Guide 2020
Felix' areas of practice
- Wills, Estates, Trusts and Elder Law
- Building and construction Law
- Debt collection, personal and corporate insolvency, commercial litigation
For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form