LawTalk Blog

My spouse is not participating in Family Law property settlement discussions

My spouse is not participating in property settlement negotiations

Thursday November 3, 2016

Tina and Ike both immediately retained respective lawyers to represent them for their Family Law property settlement. Despite negotiating through letters for six months, no progression has been made. Ike’s lawyer only sends sporadic letters that don’t address all the points of negotiation and it’s clear that Ike does not instruct his lawyer correctly. This has led to a stalling of the process.   Read More