LawTalk Blog

woman making a call after a car crash

Should I see a lawyer for a CTP Claim?

Are you receiving everything you are entitled to? Find out the answers to 5 commonly asked questions about seeing a lawyer for a CTP Claim.

Read more

crutches against a wall

Major changes proposed to Return to Work payments

Return to Work SA has recently put out a consultation paper on proposed changes to the Impairment Assessment Guidelines (IAG) for injured workers. What will the impact be?

Read more

man riding in a bike lane

Cyclists and Car-Dooring

Car-dooring occurs when a driver parks their car on the side of the road and opens their door without checking for oncoming cyclists, often leaving the cyclist with no way to...

Read more

Young woman in the damaged car after a car accident, making a phone call

Can I make a CTP Claim while on the Lifetime Support Scheme?

If you are a participant of the Lifetime Support Scheme, did you know you may still be able to make a claim through the CTP scheme? Find out how.

Read more

counting coins

Do I receive my full income while on workers compensation?

This blog relates to the South Australian Return to Work Scheme. Many injured workers are covered by the federal Comcare Scheme which provides different rights and entitlements....

Read more

women with broken arm

Disputing a workers compensation decision

This blog explains the process of disputing a workers compensation decision, if believe you case manager has made a decision regarding my workers compensation claim that is...

Read more

CFS Fire truck

The SA Country Fire Service: Protecting life, property and the environment

The Australian community dreads bushfire season. Last summer we again witnessed the devastating effects of bushfires with tragic loss of life (human, livestock and wildlife), and...

Read more

man with broken leg

Can I quit my job while on workers compensation?

Many clients who have been injured at work and are on Return to Work workers compensation, feel that they are not receiving appropriate support from their employer to assist with...

Read more

Return To Work SA

10 tips for filling out a Return To Work SA Claim Form

Completing a Return To Work SA Claim Form is not always straight forward. As part of our "10 Things to Know Series" for workers compensation claims, we've developed a checklist of...

Read more

Contact Us

For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form