LawTalk Blog

Changing Family Law property consent orders

Can I change my Family Law final property consent orders?

Thursday March 16, 2017

There are limited circumstances in which a court will allow changes to be made to final property consent orders. Final property consent orders are any orders that have been made by the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court in relation to your financial matters with the agreement of both parties. When final orders are made by a court, the court deems that such orders should be final and bring an end to any litigation.   Read More