Solicitor / Associate
Full Time - Adelaide/Woodville/Pt Adelaide
- Collaborative Team with Driven Leadership
- Career Development Opportunities
- Well Respected Law Firm and Team
About the Role:
The Family Law Department at Andersons Solicitors is in growth mode. We require the right individual who wants to be part of a dynamic team that is going from strength to strength in the highly competitive Family Law market. This team is cohesive, collaborative, progressive and driven to learn, grow, engage, and succeed. Does that sound like your kind of environment?
You will work under the guidance, mentorship and leadership of the Partners in charge and you will have a close-knit team working alongside you at all times to ensure you and the Firm deliver the best results possible.
Essential Professional Experience/Skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Client interviewing
- File management
- Matrimonial and de facto property settlements
- Children’s issues
- Drafting Court documents
- Legal writing and drafting
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Drive and determination
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Communication skills at all levels; written and verbal
- Thirst for personal growth
- A desire to be part of a dynamic team
To apply, complete the application below - we need your “one page only” cover letter and your CV in MS Word format or PDF and include two business referees.
Expressions of Interest
Whether you're a lawyer or have experience in legal administration, we're always on the lookout for people to join our team.
Fill in the form below and we'll keep your details on file for when an employment opportunity arises.
Why Andersons? Learn about us.