Full time/Part time in the Murray Bridge Office
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Exciting opportunity to further your career
About The Role:
Andersons Solicitors is a medium sized Adelaide law firm. We are seeking an Administration Assistant to work as part of a small team in our Murray Bridge office in the areas of Wills & Estates and Family Law.
The role will encompass a variety of administrative and co-ordination tasks including but not be limited to:
- File Management of paper and computer based files;
- Preparation of Briefs, collating documents;
- Photocopying, faxing and binding documents;
- File opening and closing;
- Responding to telephone enquiries and liaising with clients;
- Dictaphone typing - letters, memos and documents.
- Witnessing of Wills
- General office administration duties
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous legal experience;
- A sound knowledge in the use of MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Affinity would be an advantage
- Familiarity with legal terminology;
- Have excellent written English language and grammar skills;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a small team;
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail;
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
Minimum two years legal experience an advantage
Please provide, by email, a one page cover letter with your CV and include two business referees to email@example.com or complete the application form below.
No agencies please.
Family Law Solicitor / Associate
Full Time or Part-Time - Adelaide / Morphett Vale
- One of Adelaide’s leading Family Law Teams
- Collaborative Team with Driven Leadership
- Career Development Opportunities
- Work with Accredited Family Law Specialists
About the Role:
The Family Law Team at Andersons Solicitors is in growth mode. We require the right individual who strives for continuous improvement and best practice to join our dynamic team. We are cohesive, collaborative, progressive and driven to learn, grow, engage, and succeed. The team culture is supportive, promotes further education and shares its wealth of knowledge including from its Accredited Family Law specialists.
You will work with autonomy under the guidance, mentorship and leadership of the three Partners who are each recognised in Doyle’s Guide as South Australia’s leading Family Lawyers. You will have a close-knit team working alongside you at all times to ensure you reach you fullest potential as in the law.
Does that sound like your kind of environment?
Essential Professional Experience/Skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Family Law
- Client interviewing
- File management
- Property settlements
- Children’s issues
- Drafting Court documents
- Legal writing and drafting
- Court advocacy
Essential Personal Attributes:
- A desire to be part of a dynamic team
- Drive and determination
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Communication skills at all levels; written and verbal
- Thirst for personal growth
To apply, complete the application below - we need your “one page only” cover letter and your CV in MS Word format or PDF and include two business referees.
Expressions of Interest
Whether you're a lawyer or have experience in legal administration, we're always on the lookout for people to join our team.
Fill in the form below and we'll keep your details on file for when an employment opportunity arises.
Why Andersons? Learn about us.